Sign in to follow this  

delmarva 7/10 the landing wrap up.

so everybody, we had a decent showing of tt'er this weekend, and i'm just curious how everyone did.

250 C ----moto1----6th.....moto2----9th.....overall----9th

vet C ----moto1---1st......moto2----2nd.....overall----1st

i would like to forget the 250c motos, just couldn't get the flow going, but managed to get it all working in the vet c motos (that's even counting the last moto of the day race 22 vet c that started at 8:00pm 🙂 )

Didn't go since it got so much rain and I never got a chance to practice :eek:🙂😛😛😛😛😛😛:mad:

ah thats it im buying the 06 yz450f :applause:

you missed out. i wasn't there on saturday, but thumpermx365 was, he said the track was in pretty good condition, just a few muddy sport. it was pretty good on sunday. sorry you missed out.

Yes Yes this weekend was a pretty good one. I was happy with Sat practice. The track was in good shape. Only a few wet corners and they werent all that bad just weter then others. As for sunday, We had a pretty good set up in the pits. There were 4 of us under 2 ez-ups and had a few fans kicking blowing a cool breez on us when the wind wasnt blowing. As for results. 250 C moto 1- 5th, moto 2-7th for a 4th over all. So it looks as if consistancy pays off. Didnt pull real good starts in either moto but had a little bar banging, elbow rubbing with thump353 in moto 1. Which made for a good weekend. Lets hope this coming weekend brings luck in the MDRA race at Doublin Gap. Give credit to thump353, he was rolling it on in the Vet class, 1,2 moto finishs for the overall. Man I wish I was old so I could race it with ya, Roost ya later,

P.S Editor notes, Thump353 did have my handle bar streamers and pink basket for his Vet class race.

mike, don't forget to send me your email address so i can send you some pics.

Yes ideed it was a great race day....wasnt thrilled with getting home at 11pm but had a lil bling sitting next to me to ease the pain...lol...Ran Vet B 19th race....started around 3pm...holy cow wat a long wait....3rd in moto 1 3rd in moto 2 for 2nd overall! Fun racing with Thump353's buddy?...Eric? Think that was his name.Photo finish in moto 1 with him but apparently he got me for 2nd..It really was too close to call so i had no complaint...just gotta work harder in moto 2..it worked.He went 2-4...didnt get his overall.Nice watching ya race Thump...you were movin out there.Keep up the good work......Almost time to move up with the medium size dogs aint it?...LMAO...Vet B.

Not sure if i'm making Doublin yet...Might head up to Unadilla.

Good to meet some more TT'ers out there at the track. Nice work in the Vet C class. I got 11th in Open 4-stroke.

Darryl

this is really my first year racing, next year i'll move up to b. pegged you still beat him overall, so that's good. i need to kick him in the ass to get him moving faster. i'll probobly just keep running the races at the landing whether mdra or delmarva, maybe so blue diamond, just have to make it up there to practice.

sweet, i knew it was close but that just puts the final word on it. it was a tie in my eyes.