Sign in to follow this  

Free dyno run cupon

I got this with my DJ kit..since I havent seen a lot of prople taking advantage of this maybe it is useless..but has anyone actually used theirs?

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask if there is a shop that will accept that coupon that came in the DynoJet kit in my area...

Kind of a crazy question a co-worker came up with, but is it just for bikes or will they honor it for your car too? His bike got stolen before he could use the coupon, and he wants to dyno his car :applause: Andrew

any dynojet center will honor it.

How do you find a "DynoJet Center"??

Every shop I called off the dynojet website said they don't accept the coupons...

http://www.dynojet.com/dyno_centers/motorcycle/index.php

The ONE place I found that has a Dyno (Lee's Cycles in San Diego)

$275 for Dyno Tuning/Jetting on the DRZ!!! WOW... That's a lot of cash!!

$55 for ONE dyno run..

I'm 99% Sure your (burned) jetting is right on - no popping, Bogging, missing, surging, and holds a speed very well.

I'm not going to pay $55 bucks to have someone tell me the jetting is dead on... If it were really free - why not..

PS - Don't call Harley Shops - they will laugh at you for talking metric... :applause:

Kind of a crazy question a co-worker came up with, but is it just for bikes or will they honor it for your car too? His bike got stolen before he could use the coupon, and he wants to dyno his car :applause: Andrew

im not sure,but i would say not.