MotoLand for Sunday 7/17

Anyone want to comeout with a few buddies of mine sunday, july 17th, to MotoLand in Kingsbury, Indiana. PRACTICE RUNS FROM 11 AM to 5 PM, the earlier to show up, the better. your welcome to bring whoever and however many people you want. i got several people so far that are coming, so your not alone if you think ya are. let me know. questions, directions, or anything else, leave it here or email me, i'll get back to you. looking forward to meeting a few of you guys if you go. its a fun track and well worth it. if you already havent seen me post these pictures fifty million times, then here ya go..

glenn

Email - gbulat41@hotmail.com

motoland006.jpg

motoland008.jpg

motoland004.jpg

motoland009.jpg

motoland010.jpg

motoland035.jpg

motoland034.jpg

gbulat173,

I am gonna try to hit it on Saturday the 16th, do you know what their times are for practice on Saturdays? Their website says 8-2 but I am not sure if that is the times for pre-race practices. I would come up on Sunday but have some plans made that I can't get out of.

i live in iowa and would live to get there and give it a bash, i have family in chicago and hopefully one of the these weekends i can get out there while visiting the in laws. Do you know how far it is from chicago??

ya, i live just south of chicago around Joliet, about 45 min. to an hour depending on traffic. but from my house to kingsbury is about an hour with clean traffic. its not a bad drive at all. one minute your around buildings all over, then the next minute your in the middle of absolutely nothing but a few white trash here and there. hah its weird.

reply to itch motoland is southeast of chicago about 1hr 30 away website will help with directions motoland.com you wont be disappointed we all love the track hope to see you there

I am hoping to go sometime, we got to go in a for my father in laws birthday in august sometime so am hoping to get away for a couple hours to check it out, they live on the NE side of Chicago so it shouldnt be to bad a drive, hell i am already 3/4 of the way there so why not :applause:? , now to get past the wife......... :eek:

gbulat173,

So how was the ride yesterday? I met an old buddy that told me he had a private track that I could come ride on with him and some buddies on Sunday so I put off driving the 4 hours to Motoland. Well, Mother Nature didn't want me to ride I guess because she brought a monsoon through Saturday night. By the time I found out Sunday that the private track was rained out it was too late to take off to Motoland :applause: I also called Casey since I was packed up and ready to ride only to find out they were rained out as well. Next time I'll know to follow my first instinct, good thing is the private track is close enough for me to hit a few times a week so I'll hit it this week to make up.

Hope you had a good time, I am planning on hitting it this Saturday if I can get a buddy or 2 to come along. I got the helmet cam setup even better now so it is easier to use, it'll be neat to use at motoland if I go!

gbulat173,

So how was the ride yesterday? I met an old buddy that told me he had a private track that I could come ride on with him and some buddies on Sunday so I put off driving the 4 hours to Motoland. Well, Mother Nature didn't want me to ride I guess because she brought a monsoon through Saturday night. By the time I found out Sunday that the private track was rained out it was too late to take off to Motoland ? I also called Casey since I was packed up and ready to ride only to find out they were rained out as well. Next time I'll know to follow my first instinct, good thing is the private track is close enough for me to hit a few times a week so I'll hit it this week to make up.

Hope you had a good time, I am planning on hitting it this Saturday if I can get a buddy or 2 to come along. I got the helmet cam setup even better now so it is easier to use, it'll be neat to use at motoland if I go!

I'm game for Saturday, :applause:, if I don't have to work. :eek: