Sign in to follow this  

what bike what bike what bike!!!?

A....Crf250 was my choice. I love it. I hear good things about the yzf too.

shoot man, they are all amazing bikes. i have heard tons and tons of good things about every bike. just get whatever color you like better or whoever makes you a better deal and you will not go wrong. Every one of those bikes has potential to win every race it enters with the right rider. put tedesco on a crf250r or a yz250f or put mike brown on a kx250f and watch them win. that is what i believe at least

crf 250 or yz250f, both good, the kawi/suzuki combo is not as good as either the yami or honda. the yami is defenitally faster, not that the honda is slow. but you cant beat the handling of the crf. my pic is the honda

Wow. Definately a KTM 250sxF. No competition there.

have you even ridden one?

man i seen a ktm 250sxF at the shop and they are NICE! but they wanted 7400 bucks for it but it was NICE! anyway i sure would like to ride one, go with the 06 yamaha cause it's gonna be unbelievable

Haven't read much about the CRF250R recently but if they got the valve issues and oil burning problems worked out I would get that one if not the Yamaha.

They are all purty bikes, the Honda is just notorious for valve and piston issues. All way fast for a 250 4 stroke

OK.....First, what type of riding are u doing?

Second......Weight, height, yada, yada.....

Third.....The bank! how much can u afford?

Not always in that order. Don't bite off more than can chew. If u cant afford it, it ain't for u!!!

I ride trails......PERIOD! I don't race......well, MX anyway. I love to climb hills, and love power. I'm 6'1", 170 lbs. I read the reviews and got a CRF230F.

Yeah, people say it's heavy.....It's not as fast as.....Well whatever!

I researched and bought what I wanted. It all comes down to u! If u want speed and want to jump the Grand Canyon.......Go with VERY fast, and VERY light! If u want fun, then light and fast ain't so critical.......Unless that's what YOU want.

I love my bike, and if I so choose, there are all kinds of mods I can do to her!!!

Check out the '06 KTM 250F. Black rims and fork tubes stock. It's in the Aug. issue of Dirt Bike. The shock spring is also orange. The coolest bike I think I've ever seen!!

Which ever one a dealer will let you have for the least money. Less money spent on the bike, the more money for gear and mods.

Check out the '06 KTM 250F. Black rims and fork tubes stock. It's in the Aug. issue of Dirt Bike. The shock spring is also orange. The coolest bike I think I've ever seen!!

you should see it in real life :eek::applause: but would still never have one, i just want to thrash it a little and see how it goes

yzf because the kxf and rmz are a joke and the crfs are too hard to maintain.you will be happy with a yzf