Sign in to follow this  

Moto XXX Staff Hit up Elsinore Saturday (Video)

Video does not do any justice for haw big those jumps really are when your on the track.I rolled the track on saturday and decided that I am not ready to comitt to those jumps yet.I can clear the two step ups in the back which are pretty big but not those in your video,they are bigger than they look.

They look big to me. I've seen that long jump in quite a few posts lately, and I might have to make a trip down south to see it in person soon....

Nice video!

dude that was a sick video... had music and motor sounds at the same time that was a great video

Thanks guys, I thought our footage sucked but thanks to Imovie, you can edit these things pretty easy.

It's a fun place, but some of those jumps can get your heart pumpin.

that one guy that was doin that huge ass step up was nuts, thats the largest gap i've ever seen

cool vid. i usually go every sunday and that guy #686 is there ripping it up. i'd like to know who he is too. what video editing software do you use?

cool vid. i usually go every sunday and that guy #686 is there ripping it up. i'd like to know who he is too. what video editing software do you use?

ive seen him too. the whoops on the racetrack are insane, i hate them!

I just use the regular Imovie that came with my Mac. Then I transfer it over to my pc and put it on my Moviemaker to give it the .wmv file. Loads faster.

And you can get a bunch of cool effects on your Imovie for free but I whip these vids up easily.

I have more if you guys every want to see them.

is the dude on the black bike parsons?

Good friend of mine, his name is Chad.

He was also the guy on Build or Bust a few months ago. Great Harley builder as he is Bike Rider. He loves to go big. He wanted to leave there to find something bigger somewhere else.

But I am rubbing off of him a bit. Great Motivation.