Sign in to follow this  

12" rear and 14" front supermoto tires

does anybody know were i can get a 12inch rear tire and a 14inch front supermotard tire for a kx65?

You can use a Dunlop TT91 on the rear (YSR racing tire), but I don't know of any good 14" rubber. You could buy a rim and a used front hub so you can swap between the two setups pretty easily and cheaply...

Michelin and Pirelli both make 14" scooter tires that will work. Look for Honda Silverwing applications.

(Michelin Pilot Sport SC or Pirelli SL26's I believe. The Pirelli has a better profile, wears quicker)

The 12 inch rear tire is easy, a few companies make them for the YSR50 as BMXR already said, the only 14 inch tires I have found are the expensive (silverwing style tires that are probably to wide ) or really cheap tires like the ChenShin or Kenda moped tires. I have been looking around for my son's KX65. I'm leaning the way of building a 12 inch front wheel and just run the YSR50 style tires front and back. After all, I'm not so sure giving my son a 2 ply moped tire to race supermoto with is the way to go.. :applause: