Sign in to follow this  

02 WR 426 finally done

Finally got my 426 going and added a couple extras. Now if white brothers would just fill my blank disk order I can put the e-series on. Been on backorder for 2 months :applause:

wr426

don't wait around and let them waste your time get what you need from some other place.. i learned this lesson trust me.. nice bike by the way

don't wait around and let them waste your time get what you need from some other place.. i learned this lesson trust me.. nice bike by the way

I have called, emailed and even asked here in TT if someone had one for sale. WB gives me a release date, problem is it keeps changing :applause:

Release Date For What On A 426?

Release date for the blank disc that makers the the white bros e-series USFS approved. Luckily the guy I got the bike from have me the stock muffler so I can at least ride

Oh I Rember Now The One With The Discs To Make Louder Or Quiter

Yeah, it's a "tunable" muffler. I had no problems getting the plates, screws and even the quiet core insert but not the blank disc and of course without it the rest are worthless to me. :eek: I think White bros should take one off a new muffler assembly, send it to me, and they thay can wait until it comes in! :applause: