Sign in to follow this  

thoughts on yamalube

wat do we think people?

i know in most manuals it tells u to use yamalube only because its there product

I don't like it. Some people have mentioned having clutch chatter/grab/drag problems when using YL 4.

I use Mobil1 MX4T, and would use Golden Spectro 4, Mobil1 EP, Shell Rotella (but not 0w-40), or any number of MA graded synthetics before I would use YamaLube.

I used the Yamalube 4R with no problems for a few years but I recently switched to Mobil 1 15w50 because Yamalube is way overpriced for a semi-synthetic.

I have used yamalube in my 03 since new and changed every 3 rides with zero problems. I still use it and will keep using it. No clutch problems here.

Obie #723 :applause:

i run it and have had no proplems at all with it.

yamalube in rockymoutainmc is very cheap. 6 quarts for 12 bucks YOU CANT BEAT THAT..

i use nothing but yamalube in every bike ive had, two or four stroke wont use nothing else

My opinion on it is that it is overpriced and the dino 20w-40 isno better than any regular car oil like Quaker state.

The "racing" synthetic is probably a good oil, but who the hell wants to pay $9 a quart?

My money is on Mobile 1...

I have used Yamalube 4 on both my thumpers and no probs, I change it every 4 rides.