Sign in to follow this  

250sxf

If u don't mind me asking, how much did u guys pay for ur bikes? I race both 125 and 250 class, but i am undecided if i wanna get a ktm 250sxf cuz of the price. I currently race a 450sx and a rmz 250. My problem is im sponosred by a ktm dealership and i don't wanna pissed them off by buying a 06 yamaha or kawi, instead of a ktm. Or should i just ride the 250 class like i've been doing since the rmz is broke?.

$6244.66 for my 250 SXF. Kawasaki and Suzuki both raised there prices this year. Yam is still cheapest and Honda has raised their prices the most on 4 strokes.

$5500 with a $500 bills pipe and it only had 2 hours on it :applause: the guy that we bought it from payed $7500 :eek:

Did he say why he was selling it so cheap? And what do you think of it? Likes, Dislikes?

Thanks

Hondarider are you sure that you have a SXF, as Bills Pipes doesn,t make a pipe for that bike!

Hondarider are you sure that you have a SXF, as Bills Pipes doesn,t make a pipe for that bike!

Yes they do, and its supposed to be a pretty good pipe for it.

Did he say why he was selling it so cheap? And what do you think of it? Likes, Dislikes?

Thanks

the guy weighs a lot and he likes to buy every new bike out because he is like a millionare and after the thrill of riding them one time is over he likes to sale them for cheap.it is like a hobbie of his to give people really good deals on tricked out bikes.i am positive its a 250 sxf and yes they do make a bills pipe for it and its awsome looking and really helps the performance of the bike.i rode the bike twice now and i have to say it is the best all around bike i have ridden,it handles better than any other bike, it is really fast, and the stock suspension is really good.we let a couple people ride it and they said it was the best bike they have ever ridden.i defenently recomend u get one :applause:

the guy weighs a lot and he likes to buy every new bike out because he is like a millionare and after the thrill of riding them one time is over he likes to sale them for cheap.it is like a hobbie of his to give people really good deals on tricked out bikes.i am positive its a 250 sxf and yes they do make a bills pipe for it and its awsome looking and really helps the performance of the bike.i rode the bike twice now and i have to say it is the best all around bike i have ridden,it handles better than any other bike, it is really fast, and the stock suspension is really good.we let a couple people ride it and they said it was the best bike they have ever ridden.i defenently recomend u get one :applause:

hondarider_59, Where in CA are you? I am in SoCal...

i paid 7400 for mine, but that was with the shipping, dealer prep, tax and all that.

6400 plus tax and I would do it again. This bike kicks ass.