Sign in to follow this  

Free Timing advance mod or After marker Revbox whats the diff???

If you keep the stock black box you're still going to have a rev limiter. Slightly advancing your timing via the pickup will give you a bit more snap either way.

By the way, if you change to a high-compression piston be sure to reset the timing advance to stock and then experiment carefully--unless you want a meltdown. The 70 motor is pretty tame in the compression dept. stock so you shouldn't have any trouble.

This bike is essentially for my son... He's 8.... I am looking for more power(Torque)... I think I am going to replace the Bars, go down one on the counter... Mabe up two or three on the rear...Get rid fo that shitty stock air box... Advannce the timing and install a rev box. Will I notice a difference with these mods over stock???? Cuz stock its a pig. :applause:

Is the race head 88CC lit too much for an 8 year old. My son has been riding for three years. or should I just go with the above mods :applause:

The 88 kit with racehead will definatly give you a considerably more amount of torque. Get revbox and 88 kit :applause: