Sign in to follow this  

Rose City, Mio, Oscoda, St helen this weekend?

Anyone interested in riding saturday morning in one of these areas?

I can't ride (family stuff) but am very interested about hearing trail conditions of where you ride. I piddled around trails around ambrose lake last weekend and they were ok, sandy and dusty in parts but not bad, but there are some pretty tight areas.

Was on bull gap trails on the 4th of July weekend they was justed groomed and hardly anybody on them it was a great weekend.

Yes,

I think we have 5 of us heading up to Mio this weekend. A mix of bikes and quads.

We rode the Denton Loop and then rode over to St. Helen last week on Wednesday the 6th.

It was pretty good. The temps were in the 70's and they just got a little rain so the dust was not bad.

Denton has a few whoops but it was fun.

The St. Helen connector was wide open, and flat. It runs on snowmobile trail #6. Very easy ride.

admidan,

where you starting from and what time? We are camping just south of rose city, so I would be interested in riding with you guys if you dont mind.

I rode Rose City on Sunday 4th of July weekend too, trails were in great shape, a little dusty.

Sounds good,

I have never ridden MIO so maybe you could show us some cool places.

We are meeting tonight to discuss the details. I will PM you with more info on times and places.

Thanks

Dan

You guys are killing me......UlmanB......Keep me in the loop! I'll check this thread on Friday. If I can get my insulation some drywall up before Sat., I might try to meet you guys up there in the a.m.

VantolR

Dont worry, that house will be there when you get home saturday afternoon.

VantolR

Dont worry, that house will be there when you get home saturday afternoon.

Yeah, that's true....but what about the wife? Oh, wait, that might not be all bad..... :eek::applause:

I would say wheres the downside, but who else has a wife on this site that would buy their husband a new bike for thieir aniversary? My wife would like to burn mine.