Sign in to follow this  

Vancouver Island?

Where do you guys ride up there?? I'm looking for something that is in the medium skill level, my BF and friends have been riding longer and go on some insane trails. So i want to do something that is new and even out the pace.

I live in Victoria and ride out in Sooke or Youbo, something new to ride would be fun.

Do you know of any place's that you can camp at and ride, with out upsetting other campers?

i dont know anything about the south island. but if you feel like going to nanoose the north west bay area is realy good. its a bunch of logging roads that go all the way from naniamo errington and port alberni.

i hear theres some good single track in port alberni never seen any though. waste lands are suposed to have some pretty good ones to.

I'm from Victoria, I ride mostly out in the Shawnigan Lake area, even though Sooke (Boyds) is good... Clearwater Campground is just off of Port Renfrew road by Shawnigan and is real close to Burnt Bridge....where there's good trails. Spectacle Lake has the powerlines which is fun and not too difficult as well. :applause:

Cool! thanks, where off the next couple off weekends and i want out on the Bike!