Sign in to follow this  

where has carey hart been?

gayy...i'd rather see him ride but..its his life, he'll do what he wants obviously!

He raced Mammoth a few weeks ago and PINK proposed to him during his race :applause:

Dude Carey Hart was always in it for the money, gay. Now he's doing whatever he can for the money, totally not a true rider.

He raced Mammoth a few weeks ago and PINK proposed to him during his race :eek:

She wrote it on his pit board during the race....She followed up with a "I'm serious".....He pulled off and said yes...

As if anyone really cares....just goes to show that women can't handle not being the center of attetion..... :applause:

lol, I was wondering that when I saw the ad for VH1. What happened to that guy.

At least she was cool enough to sign my girls Utopia hat! :applause:

McGrath was in a PISEPOOR mood when my girl ask for his sig! :eek:

Dude Carey Hart was always in it for the money, gay. Now he's doing whatever he can for the money, totally not a true rider.

i agree

i agree

Oh definitly! How Gay! Who want's to earn money?! You would have to be some kind of idiot to want to make money doing something you love to do.

Sarcasm alert!

:applause:

Morons.

I personally hate the fact that he is referred to as a "motocross racer" or "mx star". It is a slap in the face to all of the guys that bust their asses on the national circuit. The addage holds true.....those that cannot race.....do freestyle.

Oh definitly! How Gay! Who want's to earn money?! You would have to be some kind of idiot to want to make money doing something you love to do.

Sarcasm alert!

:applause:

Morons.

if what he loves to do is reality TV then i guess your right. I dont see what it has to do with riding though.

He was one of the first to flip, and has come a long way so I don't think he "was" in it for the money, but he might be now. What makes you think he's in it just for the money? I met him once on the Van's warped tour and he was a really nice down to earth guy IMO which isn't exactly what you would expect.