Sign in to follow this  

Just got a re-valve and a Dr D pipe: ride report

In case any one is thinking about getting a revalve but can't decide if the $300 plus is worth it.....just do it!! It's worth every penny. I got mine done by a local shop here in TX called Pro-Privateer and took it to Red River last weekend. HUGE improvement. It corners better, it soaks up terrain sooo good, and it holds a line like it's on rails. I highley reccomend it...it's the best money I've spent on my bike so far.

I also picked up a used Dr D pipe from a fellow board member for a great price. The pipe works great. I was able to chug through corners and technical stuff in a lower gear which helps me keep traction and speed. The pipe gave me noticeable power increase from bottom to top...especially midrange. It's a great pipe for people who ride in the low to mid rpm range...which is where I always am since I ride tough trails.

I know that a lot of you already have already done these things to your bikes..just thought I'd share my good experience with those who havent. :applause:

Welcome to the clan. I can also back up getting a re-valve to your riding experience and weight. And gotta love the Dr.D!

Just got my 02 YZ280f revalved by Precision Concepts for Enduro/desert riding. Test rode it this weekend.....

Wow, what a difference! They really know what they are doing. It felt like I just got a whole new bike. It soaked up everything and maintained great bottoming resistance. The suspension performance was unbelievable!

RH

Pro Privateer has revalved my last three bikes, great work!