Sign in to follow this  

Flat Tops

I am going to the flat tops camping tuesday to sunday... Anyone happening to go this week or this weekend? Maybe I can watch for ya?

The flat tops are great. Where are you going? When I lived in Steamboat I would drive to Dunkley pass to watch the sunset . In the fall it is great.

I also got caught in a lightning storm while mountain biking up there. :applause: It was unbelivable. Strikes were every where with no cover. :eek:🙂

Have a great time.

I am camping at Heart lake, a couple miles from deap lake camp ground and deep lake.

"If you're legal, take the Transfer Trail" into the Springs... pull your rig up to the French doors on the main level (in the apex of the horseshoe) of the Hotel Colorado, barge in, and order a drink. Don't wait for the law enforcement to show up. I'm only kidding. Don't do anything I suggest. It always 'sounds' fun, but, believe me; it's not. :applause:

i was riding the transfer trail saturday and on the way down to the springs a guy tumbled his old chevey blazer off the cliff coming up.