Sign in to follow this  

Where to get Tires

I'm looking for a good reliable store to get some ATV tires. RockymountainATV.com doesn't have Dunlops which are what I want and TT's prices are way too high on them the only other place I can really think of is eBay but I'm not crazy about buying them off of there. Anyone know of any other stores that sell them?

I'm looking for a good reliable store to get some ATV tires. RockymountainATV.com doesn't have Dunlops which are what I want and TT's prices are way too high on them the only other place I can really think of is eBay but I'm not crazy about buying them off of there. Anyone know of any other stores that sell them?

From what I understand TT store will price match. If you find an online store at a lower price call TT up and let them know. Simple as that.

The only other place I can think of that has the ones I want are stores on eBay and I am not sure they would pricematch those so I'm looking for somewhere else that sells them. The ones I like at Rockymountain ATV are like $25 cheaper from them but people told me not to put tires made for utility quads on a sport quad.

Ok thanks guys unfortunately I only see dirt bike tires at Chaparral's site. I didn't even really think of them though. I found a site searching on Yahoo that has them one set about $15 cheaper than TT thats the front tires and the rear tires about $30-35 cheaper which is around the price I think they should be so I may see if TT will pricematch. The price they had on them was full retail and one set slightly above retail.

The Razr is even uglier than the holeshot and just don't look like they would do much in mud or rocks. Look like they would only be good on the soft pack dirt. I don't know though. I know for my bike the Dunlops are darn good but wear quickly. I actually went and looked and the Dunlops I have on the rear now are the ones I was looking at but the fronts are differnt. I really want the GBC dirt devils on the rear but have a fear of it flipping too easily after the way you guys talk about them. I would like to order them tomorrow and still not sure what I want. Another thing is the $50 Dunlops are looking a lot more attractive than the $80 Maxxis Razr's and ITP Holeshots plus it is hard to find them in the sizes I need. I think my quad might have a bigger tire and maybe wheel too than what it came with it appears so anyway.

Looking over on RockymountainATV.com can't find the Holeshot or Razr for the rear in the size I have on now and I'm not sure if I should downsize or not. I have 24x11x10 on the rear now. I can find several for the front though. I think It came with 21 or 22x11x9 or something similar I think is what TT said it takes and read that somewhere else also so I wonder if they are wrong or if the previous owner changed tire sizes.