• FMF Factory 4
    • FMF Factory 4.1
    • White Brothers Alminum Pro
    • White Brothers Carbon Fiber Pro
    • Pro Cicuit TI-4 GP lowboy
    • Yoshimura Pro Series Tri-Oval TI
    • Dr. D step System
    • Big Gun Evo R

Ok im tryin to find out which pipe is best. One question is how well does the White Brothers Carbon PRo hold up. My friend wants a pipe for his bike But he wrecks everyso often and i dont know if it will hold up like the Aluminum pro. So which would you guys rather have. He races all MX around here and price isnt a concern. He only has to pay 40%, that little bastard. lol j/k Here is a Poll....

the most reasonably priced pipe that makes the most power i have ever seen on a crf 250 is the chm sm1 we just got done beating all the so called 47 hp 250s using this pipe and we were only 2.5 secounds a lap faster than they were

the most reasonably priced pipe that makes the most power i have ever seen on a crf 250 is the chm sm1 we just got done beating all the so called 47 hp 250s using this pipe and we were only 2.5 secounds a lap faster than they were

DING DING.....!!!

Come on Ron, that just can't be....you mean a pipe that costs less than $450 beat out those $800 pipes? No way, right? I mean, if it costs more it is better right? And the world is still flat too right Ron?

:eek::applause:

2.5 seconds? Now go back and swap riders.

the rider that rode it last year was faster and he still won everthing in the 250 mod class .the point is there may be some 47 hp crf250s and yamahas out there but not on my dyno and the race was on a mile track the ultimate dyno

No not really shifter :eek: I was about to order one until I strayed upon a Jemco at a good price.

How much did the T.A improve low end??

The Jemco did not do much for the low end :applause:

TA is the king of low end. SM1 and Jemco lean to the other end of the spectrum. Different types and skill levels of riding need different power types.

Am I the only guy on this board smart enough to be running the TA???

Smart has nothing to do with it unless you know what powerband you are after and/or need... :applause:

the rider that rode it last year was faster and he still won everthing in the 250 mod class .the point is there may be some 47 hp crf250s and yamahas out there but not on my dyno and the race was on a mile track the ultimate dyno

Show me any bike on any dyno with any rider on any raceday beating RC anytime. You guys make such a big deal 'bout dyno numbers!!! At my level (slow old man) dyno's don't mean pud'n. At RC's level (#1) dynos still don't mean pud'n.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... power is cool, but how many of us on this board really need more power versus more improvement? Huh? And if the 250F ain't got enough, why dork with it and make it an "illegal" motor??? Why not stick w/ or get a 450 and leave it legal? I guess I just don't understand. I'm fine w/ the 250F and it's AMA legal displacement. I highly doubt my www.thunder-alley.net pipe does a ton to improve my overall performance over what a higher level of skill would do. Sure tuners like Ron know their stuff and I ain't bag'n on Ron's skills or goods, but the folks I run w/ ain't gonna run away from me just because of a few more ponies. Them added horses ain't gots nuth'n to do with make'n that turn up ahead. They may have more to do with go'n over the berm than rail'n it.

i have a procircuit t-4 slip on with the stock head pipe. it works good.

Shifter...I NEED a bit more power, racing against 450's in the vet classes. I also need more revs than the stocker delivers, it makes my bike easier for me to ride. It's all relative.

As far as legal displacement, that goes out the window in the vet classes. :applause: A fast 250F can smoke a 450 when the conditions are right...

It all depends on rider needs and skill level. I am just fast enough that I CAN use more power on the 250F, a 450, no way, it has more than I can use most of the time.....

ahhah another one of theese, i haven't been here long but i've seen my fare share of exhaust polls lol