turn signals

Now that I have a clean looking rear with the ufo fender I started thinking of cleaning up the front. I have a Acerbis SM front fender on order and I was thinking of flush mount turn signals on each side of my headlight.

My question is would they be able to be seen by traffic or would they look the same when I turn either way? Would they be bright enough to be seen at all?

If they wouldn't work well I will stick with stock signals in front.

i mounted mine on my headlight shroud.... there's a pic of'em in my garage

as far as visibility, after putting a bigger bulb in them you could see them better (before the bigger bulbs the headlight would kind of outshine the signals)

BUT, they're not as visible as the stockers..... but i'm not really concerned with it that much.... i rely more on my paying attention to what's going on in front of me and am always on the look out for that driver that's not paying attention to whether or not i'm turning....

my biggest concern with the blinkers is the rear ones.... when i'm stopped i'm always lookin' back to make sure the car behind me knows i'm stopped and am turning (and i still use the hand gestured signals when there's alot of traffic)