Sign in to follow this  

Calling Yamaha4Life - You won!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!! Only if it was closer but were still going out there!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!! Only if it was closer but were still going out there!

you win 500 dolla!!!!!! 500 dolla!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh! you win! 500 dolla!!!!!congrats... you won!!!!! WOOOOOO! :applause:

you win 500 dolla!!!!!! 500 dolla!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh! you win! 500 dolla!!!!!congrats... you won!!!!! WOOOOOO! :applause:

this is better than 500 dollars bob barker

i am going to thunder valley national because i live 15 min from it

Ill be in town for that race too. I cant wait. Its a pretty sweet track. I don't see where they are gonna park everyone and even keep the pits? Should be interesting.

16 hour drive acording to map quest but there computers are smoking crack

I'm pretty sure that they calculate time by dividing the distance by the speed limit of the roads so you should be able to shave some time off that :applause:

I would get a bunch of your buddies to all throw in and rent an RV for the weekend so you could just take turns driving non stop and have a place to stay when you get there

Congrats on the tickets!!! :applause:

16 hours is nutt'n, I've (We) driven 24 hours one way just to race for a weekend. :eek:

congrats yamaha4......it's a great track. remember to wear sturdy shoes, you're gonna have to climb a bit to get the whole way around. enjoy!

I'm going too

About 2 hour drive.

Last minute decision.

I'm making a Thumpertalk decal for my Fox Visor.

Hope to see you there.

Chuck

There's this invention called an airplane. It might be just what you are needing. :applause: