Sign in to follow this  

If You Cant Jump. Why Would You?

thats crazy, they couldn't have been pros riding like that. Looked the jump face was pretty rutted out with some thick sand but still....

Ouch, some of those looked rough. Did that guy who went off in the crowd hit a guy on a stretcher? I swear that's what it looked like

Well, theres only one way to get better! It looks to be the jumps not the riders.

Why were some of them even attempting to whip? At least it looked like soft landing. It made a pretty cool video though.

haha, i wonder if they could walk after that. Tough crashes, especially the one where he hits the stretcher.

Why were some of them even attempting to whip? At least it looked like soft landing. It made a pretty cool video though.

They werent trying to! The ruts sent their rear ends flying off in different directions. They were only trying to correct it. :applause:

this coulda been posted in the goon thread, lol

Cool video, music sucks, but very entertaining.

I know that sand is loose and rutted up, but is there not enough room on the corner to get some speed up?

those ****ers looked suicidal, there were like on a mission to get scewed up lol that was some funny shit right there

hay anyone see those 125 2 smokes competing :applause: