Sign in to follow this  

Advice/Suggestions/Opinions Wanted

I just posted a thread in the Suzuki DR-Z 110/125/125L/250 forum entitled, "Any Leads on DR-Z250s in Colorado?" I'd really appreciate any advice, suggestions or opinions you have. TIA, Larry

There is no longer a DRZ250 in our future. We found a Super Sherpa with 315 miles on the clock. Also, no need to lower or dual sport it. Story and pics are at ADVRider . Larry

Congrats on your purchase. She looks excited! Hope to see a ride report soon.

BTW, it looks like I'm going to end up in CO soon ... where are you located? I'll be moving to Sterling.

Congrats on your purchase. She looks excited! Hope to see a ride report soon.

BTW, it looks like I'm going to end up in CO soon ... where are you located? I'll be moving to Sterling.

Hey FC, I'm in a suburb on the southeast side of Denver called Greenwood Village. Sterling is a nice town, but not really "close" to the Rockies - unless you live in Iowa, in which case you are right there. I have a lot of friends in eastern Colorado farm and ranch communities and I try to go to some of the County Fairs each year. Really good people.

Yeah, there's a MX track in Sterling, and the mountains are close enough to drive on weekends so I figure I'll survive.

Congrats Colorado & Colowife!

Firecracker, you know if you time your move right, you could just stop off for the Ladies Ride on your way there, you gotta go through Spokaloo to get to CO dontcha?

The Villa is open!

I will try to work out details yet but my parents are helping me move, so the goal will be to blast down there and get unpacked so they can get home. No time for riding. :applause: I will try though.