Sign in to follow this  

KEV... Does Ty have Posion Ivy????

Well after I bent My anlke on Kevs 450 :applause: ... Danny and Ty were walkin on some of the trails close to where we park... I dont think they were rollin on the weeds... however I think just walkin through em will do it!!!!

No he doesent........or not that I'm aware of, I'm surprised cause Ty is allergic to everything green :eek: or maybe he is growing out of it :applause:

And yes the boyz were rolling around in the sand and the weeds 🙂

sorry to hear about Danny.

I just look at the stuff and I get it :applause:

I've gotten it so bad that I've had to be prescribed medicine to get rid of it :eek:

Matt,........from what I hear BR poison ivy is just pure evil and nasty :applause:

ive never gotten poison ivy yet. guess im kinda lucky then :eek: lol. and im glad you put that pic on there cause now i know what it looks like. :applause:

The hazards of riding at BR, I've got several red lines on my arms that are very itchy. :applause::eek:🙂😛

I haven't had Poison Ivy for 3 weeks now........time for another dose.

Huh, and here I figured you guys would like Poison Ivy. It has a sadistic nature about it and has a nice involuntary reaction that is hard to beat and it makes it easy to get laid. Heck, any time, any where all you have to do is scratch it and it spreads. Just make sure you're with a woman. :applause: