Sign in to follow this  

How much are you paying for your KX450F

In all honesty I just wanted to be the first guy to post on this forum.... :applause:

But I am curious. I am sure many of you have deposits down waiting for them to arrive. Are dealers bending guys over on the prices for these?

I am considering one in the near future but may wait to see if reliability is an issue.

Thanks!

I imagine its pretty close to the RM-Z 450.

In all honesty I don't really know I just wanted to be the 2nd poster in this forum. :applause:

Dibs on thirds...the guys at my local Kawi shop said they aren't even planning on getting any :applause: I just got an '05 KLX so I guess it would be a little early to upgrade huh? :eek:

4th yeahh I was able to sit on one AT THE US GP AND IT WAS SWEET AND THE QUALITY WAS BAR TO NONE. iT LOOKED SWEET

Lucking number 5.

Anyway, I suspect it'll be up there with the CRF450 and then get lower over tme like everything else.

Has anyone seen any tests or ride reports yet???????????? I have some interest! there contingency is the best by far!

lucky # 7,

Sweet looking bike but I haven't heard squat about it yet

i bet there one sweet ride

Well the YZF and CRF don't pay contingency in D36, Suzuki pays for some events, and Kawasaki pays for all of them (unless they changed something in the last year).

(cool, first on 2nd page. :applause:

I wonder how long it will be til we get an actual owner picture posted on TT of a KX450F?

i remember the rmz 450 sight was like this before the bike come out. its good to see another 450 board coming up though.

If a guy got to ride the '06 YZ-F...would he be a sell-out if he got one of those...instead? :applause:

If a guy got to ride the '06 YZ-F...would he be a sell-out if he got one of those...instead? :eek:

:applause:

local dealer says sept/oct delivery date. my brother rides for them but no price yet. only put deposit down.

Anyone heard when they will be available to the gp? One dealer told me Oct. and another said Feb 06. Oh yea...#11 I think.

Well, would he be a sell out?

BTW, Dubach's workin' a new pipe for the KTM250SX-F...does that make him a "Sell out"? :eek:

Rumor has it that there are some pic's out there of "Hot-Sauce" ridin' the 450...wait a minute...

That must be what the Wall-Paper is on my Computer :applause: