Sign in to follow this  

Rampart Range Map?

Does anyone have a map of Rampart Range riding area. All that I've been able to find is how to get there. But where do you go when you get there?

I would love to have a map of the trail system up there.

Can any one help.

I am going to try to make it up there Sunday if you need a psuedo guide. I remember most of the trails but last week was my first time riding up there in 12 years. Doesn't look like too much has changed except the west side where they got rid of my favorite trail. If you can make it I will be in a charcoal color 2500 Silverado with a 450X. Hoping to get some other people to go along too and make a good day out of it.

I wish i could go but sunday is my Wifes B-Day so i can't go. But keep in touch. I would like to go some time soon possibly 7-31-05.

Thanks for the offer. :applause:

After this weekend I am pretty much free until the end of August. Anyday of the week will be good. Trying to get everything moved so I can relocate to North Carolina. I have a few appointments I have to keep but if anyone wants to ride during the week give me a days notice and I am there as long as I don't have movers here.

For those paranoid, The Map Store located at approx 8th and Colorado in Colorado Springs has multiple maps of just about anything in CO. Got my 135/137 Rampart maps there.