Sign in to follow this  

Ouch

how in the hell did that happen and what did you do!!!!!!

Looks just like my leg when my brother hit me head-on with his four-wheeler last year! The bike landed on mine....hope yah fell better man!

Just Had The Exact Same Problem

Not Quite That Bad But I Thought I Was Gunna Have To Get My Leg Drained Of Some Thing

Colar Bone Still Healing From Breaking It In The Same Wreck

where were u when u crashed? cause i was at rocky hill on sunday and this one guy on a honda crashed pretty good in the whoops and then later i saw him on the ground after the 2nd table. was that u? im in CT too

Yep WRider21........that was my debut into the jackass movie.....96 V amateur on a CRF 450...oh and don't try to triple into those whoops until they harden up! (it was more like a double and a half in). Dam them Michelin's have hard knobs when your leg in gets stuck in the swingarm and the motor is reving!!!!!

You can see the knee brace lines around the bruise. I think they helped. I use the EVS SX 01. The abrasion is where the hinge is located and around the knee cap you can see the plastic knee cap line. I always wear full protection including full riding gear, chest protector, Tech 8 boots, knee braces and a neck roll. I'm ok and walking around today. It may be a week or so before I master them new whoops!!!!!

WRider 21.....Sorry my mistake.........That was another guy....I actually helped him up and off the track (after my crash). That was Glenns bike on the ground #336. That rider only rung his bell. Other then a minor concussion he was ok.