Sign in to follow this  

Date set for '06 US MotoGP!!!

DATE SET FOR 2006 RED BULL U.S. GRAND PRIX

MotoGP Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca July 21-23, 2006

MONTEREY, Calif. (July 10, 2005) – On the day that saw 57,932 people watch American Nicky Hayden win his first MotoGP World Championship race, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca officials announced that the 2006 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix will take place July 21-23.

Renewal information for assignable items such as premier pit row suites and reserved camping will be mailed to customers this week.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Sept. 1 via (800) 327-SECA and Ticketmaster outlets.

More information on the 2006 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix will be announced soon.

:applause::eek:

Good news,but traffic control into and out of the facility sucks,need to come up with a new game plan ..attended sat/sun, traffic,spectator bridge crossings,food lines out of control.. :applause:

The European riders are already whining about the track. Don't be surprised if a boycott happens.

You know how long it's been since they've boycotted? I can't think of anyone who was there, short of Franki Chili, who is still riding professionally today.

I think the biggest bitcher was the biggest crasher. Marco Melandri. I don't think Laguna Seca is perfect, but I don't think it's deadly. Let's see what improvements they come up with over the next year. Then again, if they really abandon Laguna Seca, then the sooner they can come to Barber.