Sign in to follow this  

Rivercity Enduro/Poker run 16/17 July

I was wondering If anyone from TT was going to attend? I'm planning on going down there for the Poker Run on Sunday. I have never run one before but I was at the last one and it looked like alot of fun.

I will be arriving Saturday afternoon to ride the Night Enduro and am planning on staying and riding the porker run early Sunday. :applause:

I'll be at the night enduro. Hopefully my night riding practice won't fail me!! I'm kind of scared of the dark forest though, so hopefully whoever's on my minute will stay with me!! :applause:

What type of course for the enduro? Never done a poker run. what happens at them and what type of course. Beginner friendly or what? Where do I get info fo rthe race and poker run?

they have a 20 mile short course for beginners,

the short course is perfect for just cruzen at you own pace, or if you have kids.

I have a 9 year old son that loves the 20 to 30 mile poker runs,

What type of course for the enduro? Never done a poker run. what happens at them and what type of course. Beginner friendly or what? Where do I get info fo rthe race and poker run?

If you've never done an enduro, I wouldn't recommend making your first one a night enduro. It's hard enough keeping time, but at night it's almost impossible!

Nightriding Ill leave to the logging roads right now or the beach. I might do th eday ride. sounds like fun.