Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond pics. of practice track

There you go! Good jumps on the TTR125. See everybody against the jumps on this bike, it is possible and a lot of fun! :applause:

There you go! Good jumps on the TTR125. See everybody against the jumps on this bike, it is possible and a lot of fun! :applause:

damn right it is possible

When it stops raining I'll get some pics of me jumping a double built by some friends and I at the local trails.It is deffinetly possible and nice pics TTRer

I don't think anyone (well, too many) said it couldn't be done; but questioned whether it should be done. A lot depends on the riders weight.

At our local shop Saturday I say a TT-R125 that had broken its rear hub and had the frame bend a little on a large jump.

(Also saw another that had the full BBR treatment; suspension, frame brace etc. Looked very nice).

my friends and I made a 5 foot kiker that would get u about 7 feet in the air. They all had 85s and a was the second person to go off the jump cause everyone was too afarid( they were all riding 85s) The landing was about 2 inches tall and the ttr was great. It was easy going slow for the first few times but once we all went faster, we cased it and it felt like you broke ur legs everytime we went off the jump. The ttr can jump you jump got to know how to. :applause:

Use the edit button grasshoppa

Thank you censay