Sign in to follow this  

TT's new jetting expert!

hey TT'ers!

looks like after 20,000 posts i get to be TT's official jetting expert.

i hope i can be of help.feel free to ask me any jetting questions.i will do my best to lend my 16 years of tuning/professional motorcycle technician/dynojet dyno operator experience.

our plan is get the jetting forum to be a little more lively.

so lets get those bikes tuned to perfection!

please use the TT jetting forum for all drz jetting Q's.

i am moving the DRZ jetting data base there as well.

thanks. :applause:

Congrats on your promotion Eddie :eek:

You da man! :applause:

Thank you for all your help so far. Your recommendations have worked out well and saved me a lot of hassle.

You danged sure helped me, Burned...your advise was right on the mark and I haven't changed it yet. The DRZ runs so much better that there is no comparison to stock. Thanks with your help on many other matters as well :applause::eek:🙂

Gday,have a 2003 model drz400e and am having some isssues where it shuts down at small throttle openings then comes back to life again like someone is turning the kill switch on and off, usually while at a constant throttle setting.doesn't do it once the bike is on song.have changed spark plug,checked all the electrical connections that i can find for good conectivity and have tried playing around with wiring to see if there was a break thinking it may be electrical but to no avail.have drained the bowl twice but found nothing,could this be a jetting issue?the only mods done is that the shop i bought it from removed the restrictive end out of the exhaust and i dont know if they have changed the jetting.one other thing is that the tail light has blown three times in as many rides and i thought this might be connected or maybe this happens when the bike kicks back in and there is an over voltage of some sorts as a result,help me obi wan kenobi, your my only hope!

Congratulations. You've had my vote.

As if you wern't already busy, now you have even more responsibility!

Go! Burned! Go!

I followed your instructions and my drz400S IS tuned to perfection. Thanks again dude! :applause:

best man for the job! :eek:🙂😛

I completely agree.

I sure wish he lived near my me as I would be buying beer and pizza all the

time! :applause:

Eddie has always been there with replys that were dead on and super quick.To top that all those that have been around for any length of time know his wisdom does'nt end with carburation.