Sign in to follow this  

How Many Aussies.....

Gday all.... Calling all aussies if there are any in here....

Let us know where u live, Where u ride, What bike you have and pics of your bike and the places you ride.

:applause:

There seems to be 994 in Australia. Wow that is a lot.

as an interesting side note there are

20 in Austria

and in California 6948.

that is all I can tell you.

/\

Kinda cool link | to see where everyone is

-SC :applause:

I'm australian, live in Greenmount, Queensland, (2 and half hours west from brisbane), most of the time, ride on my mates property, and TRY get to black duck valley at least once a month, and also ride trails down at Murphys Creek..

As for my bike, 2004 YZ450F...

Blackduck is great ! try to get out there when i can but havent been out there in a while... :applause: Have u ever been to Manar park?? its about 3 Hours north west of brisbane

I live in Brisbane, south-east... there isnt anywhere to ride around me but i have been to blackduck once its just so hard getting there. Do you know anywhere else i could try riding?

Kosha, The closet is a place up in gympie and lytton motocross track thats about all i know of. You can try glass house mountains its great iv been there once but u need a registered triail bike, Im not registered but u can act dumb if your caught by the rangers!!!! :applause:

1 right here. :applause: Live in Bonny Hills NSW, 20 mins south of Port Macquarie. Ride on the property i am house sitting for a developement company, 135 acres, backs onto the bush that they also own, about another 400 acres of it, soon to be turned into a Jack Newton Championship Golf Course and over 55's Retirement Village through our Real Estate office. 🙂 Plus i ride on more then what they own as well. Hoping to get out to a mates track he built very soon. :eek:

And the bike is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/VXInternational/WR250Fleftside.jpg