Sign in to follow this  

gotta check this funny video out!!!

Wow - I have never seen one section of track cause so much havoc !

Awesome video...I actually laughed a couple of times. Who the heck designed those woops, The Three Stooges?

qoute Zyra: Who the heck designed those woops, The Three Stooges?

they are not whoops they are doubles, and probably the three stooges did

They get 10 points for goon riding style!

I cant believe that moron ran into the guy that was being hauled off the track.

I would like to believe that not all euro's ride that bad.

i dont think it's all the riders fault i think it's the way the doubles where built actually

that sand track was kicking their asses...

Here's a thought, next time adjust the rebound so it doesn't kick out like a bubba scrub every time you hit a 2 foot jump and land you sideways on the ground. Nothing like a good highside catapult for comedic affect.

oh, and am I going to hell for laughing at the dumbass who hit the guy on the stretcher?

Whats with the ultra gay music???

those are horrible cover tunes :applause:

CLASSIC!!!! Yea he plowed the guy on the stretcher - then had to hurry up and get back in the race :applause:

125C always seems to bring out some sketchy riding but that blows what we see around here out of the water!

Lol, a-lot of number 4s... wow, look at the face of the first double, pretty ruff, a-lot of crashing, cool.

You got to give it to those cats for trying. After one or two mishaps I would have stopped messing with those trouble making doubles. They just wouldn't give up and kept jumping them. Of course, I am 35 and don't like the tought of broken bones, usually keeps me sane, not always though.

ruff track :applause: couldnt believe all the under jumping and comming up short! rofl Also i feel bad for the poor guy on the strecher

The 'Gay' music is typically European, that is to say that its a Belgium site which is closely linked to Germany. we're talking these guys are still wareing flares and listening to ABBA.

ps. All Europeans dont ride like that just riders that try and keep in tune with that music.....

what the....? are these guys racing for a million dollar check or something? why are they constantly throwing themselves at a jump they obviously cant make?? is that a single day of racing??

Those are the worst build doubles I have ever seen. At the back of the last double is a dip, so that if you make it your front wheel will dive into a depression instead of landing on a decline to flat ground. They should of stopped that race after about 4 of those crashes and a fixed that double, it would of taken about 10 minutes with that loader that was in the background.