Sign in to follow this  

TTR250's suck!

Hahaha, you make me laugh. :snore::applause:

Let me guess...what do you ride? I guess Honda...

😛😛😛😛😛:eek:🙂😛

:mad::snore: :snore: :snore:

That's a childish remark, Get Orange or grow up... :mad:

Yup, I see you live in NY- youre welcome to come out here and prove different!! 😛

okay i'll bring jersey and we'll both beat your asses

😛😛😛😛

:applause::eek:🙂😛

now, exaclty why would somebody come to a ttr website and make a thread that a ttr sucks. you know all you are gonna get is made fun of. If you don't like the bike, rock on, not every bike will make every body happy, but don't come to a forum and make fun of bikes. just some advice

okay i'll bring jersey and we'll both beat your asses

😛😛😛😛

:applause::eek:🙂😛

I am in! Just let me know when and where.

He must be in it with that Need4speedCRF100 kid. Somthing about those kinky Honda riders 😛

Honestly, I really enjoyed my TTR 250 for hunting and just piddling around with my wife on trails. I agree with titoheadfaceman though. Well said.

Because my friend just bought a TTR250, and I wanted to roost his ass!!

Simple as that....Sooner or later he'll show up...

Perhaps he finds the TT-R250 good enough (and cheap enough...)

When I pick up my '06 YZ-250 in a few weeks I am not going to start knocking people who still ride TT-R's. For what I bought mine for (chasing my son's while they learned) it was (is) great.

Its not so great on an MX track (but thats not why I bought it, but thats why I am getting the YZ).

Plus, with a good rider they aren't really a slouch in the woods once you open up the airbox and put a good exhaust on it. My main gripe is just weight.

Tirebiter, any time you want to try some real riding(not your beloved cow mtn or foresthill OHV parks, but some REAL nor cal single track), I will get the wifes TTR 250 and show you what that little thumper can do.

Well if tirebiter doesn't like the TT-R250...Im getting rid of mine :applause:

Well if tirebiter doesn't like the TT-R250...Im getting rid of mine :applause:

Pillowbiter is right!!!! Yamaha just announced that it is ceasing all production of motorcycles and will only manufacture unicycles and tricycles.

It never gets old, I get to hear this from everyone over and over again: "My bike is better than your bike because my bike has me on it."

Pillowbiter is right!!!! Yamaha just announced that it is ceasing all production of motorcycles and will only manufacture unicycles and tricycles.

O, and would I be at their steps the moment they are released! Cant wait until the day :eek:

🙂:applause:

now, exaclty why would somebody come to a ttr website and make a thread that a ttr sucks. you know all you are gonna get is made fun of. If you don't like the bike, rock on, not every bike will make every body happy, but don't come to a forum and make fun of bikes. just some advice

Some people like confrontation. Like me. Yammies suck. :applause::eek:🙂😛

LOL J/K.

you all know that yamaha is good, but, honda is the best. sorry for the alert :eek:🙂😛😛😛😛😛😛

Haha, did you choke on that one? Cough Cough??? Bullshit :mad::applause:

My friend Jeff (from Dolan's lumber) bought one, and, being the bigass lummox that he is, he likes it..Can you believe that?!

Personally, I'd rather ride an upside down helicopter than be subjected to one moment's worth of entanglement with that ugly blue & white minibike... :applause:

I mean jeez, there's limits...

Well I owned one(2004) and thought it was a great bike. Great for trail rides or just messing around. It would plow through/up/over anything. Yea it isnt a race bike but people race them. I guess the XR250 which is basically the same bike sucks also ???? Alot more people have those too.

So let me guess. You are what 14 maybe 13 yrs old ??? Most likely you dont even have a bike and are a poser who reads (looks at the pictures) magazines. Oh and you call it a Minibike. I would think its a little heavy to be called a minibike and also had a very high seat hight. Oh wait maybe your comparing it to your minibike with 3.5 horse power

Some people like confrontation. Like me. Yammies suck. :applause::eek:🙂😛

LOL J/K.

So tell us. Why is Honda better then Yamaha and I assume you would say they are better then suzuki, kawa, KTM...........

Tell us why

Yea after I wrote it......HAHA. Your still going down

Sorry tex, but that's the wife's job.... 😛

Sorry tmtex, but I have to laugh at that one :applause::eek:🙂😛