Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a stock lights for a 2000 DRZ-400S

Please help. I'm in need of the following items; I just bought this motorcycle and it was a repo and it didn't come with them.

Headlight; Taillight assembly(including light, turn signals, license plate holder, bracket etc., basically everything that attaches to the fender); Front turn signals; front and rear reflectors would be a bonus; and last but not least, the headlight plastic.

I've been looking around on Ebay, with not much luck, so if anyone has any spare just laying around, let me know how much you want for them.

Thanks,

Dave in Monterey California

I've got most of that stuff; I'm using the taillight/license plate piece though. Let me dig through my boxes and see exactly what I've got. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Michael

'00S

I have the front turn signals (but am using the mounts as tie down points) and the rear unit (but cut it shorter and drilled holes in it to mount my license plate). I ditched the license plate mount long ago and just mounted the plate with two bolts thru the fender. I also cut off all the wire connectors to use on my new stuff. PM me if you want them. You can have them cheap, just make me an offer.

You might want to consider front and rear units from UFO, Baja Designs or Trick Dualsports instead of the OEM stuff.

I've got the entire rear assy avalible (tailight and blinkers with licence mount)

Just bolt it up and hook up the wires

$110.00 shipping included

let me know

dick@ns.sympatico.ca

this came off my 2004 DRZ400S

you have to check that it would fit

Still Looking :applause:

I have the rear plastic, and working brake light - the plug was cut off, so it would need to be hard wired. It has plenty of wire to wire it in. I also have the front mounts, and turn signals as well as the reflectors from the front. I will gladly take pictures if you would like to see anything/all of what I have. I will let you have it all for $60 + shipping.

If you only want parts I will part it out, but we will need to neg. prices.

Just let me know!

Tony

elimin8or23@comcast.net

I have everything you're asking for in very good condition...PM me if interested