Sign in to follow this  

UFO opinion

i got a UFO front fender today and was disappointed by the look, it looks like crap, it's seems flatter then stock and has less style, and its tweked and the end. i don't like it, do you guys? i think i'm gonna take it back, and i'm for sure not buying the whole palstics kit.

i think it looks tweaked somehow, just not right, i want the stocker back on, maybe i'll keep this one but get a different one later, i don't know right now but i would like somemore input from anyone who has tried UFO front fender

My friend has UFo front and rear fenders and they look as good as the OEM ones. :applause: Looks like you got one that's been kicked around a bit or something.

i put a ufo front fender on yesterday and it does look a little different but it's not crooked by any means, i actually think its a different color too. who cares im selling it for an 06 but this is my 2nd ufo front fender and they both seemed differently styled in my opinion, maybe just a front fender peeve

My friend has UFo front and rear fenders and they look as good as the OEM ones. :applause: Looks like you got one that's been kicked around a bit or something.

I have one on the 250F looks just like the OEM............

Should be the same as OEM, probably got bent up on the shelf or wall. We used to keep fenders on a shelf in our back parts room when the stock was full on the floor. Sometimes someone would set something on them and they would bend and stay in that shape

I know what you mean. I tried an Acerbis and the shape of the fender and angle was totally different than the 05. I assume it was molded off the 98 shape more.

I put on the UFO and it is closer to the 05 stock, but not identical. At least the bend or radius is the same as the stocker, just the front point is a bit different.

Really if you want OEM, they are just a few bucks more.