Sign in to follow this  

NE Classic Trail Ride Pics

http://www.mvtr.org/events/classic2005/classic2005album.htm

This link is to the Merrimack Valley Trail Riders web site that has pictures of the NH Classic Trail Ride held back in June. MVTR sets up this event each year as fund raiser for CF.

Suzuki is a big sponser and they raffle off a new DRZ-400.

This year they had over 600 riders, raised $138,000, and went over 1 MILLION total raised since they started.

The weekend include the following rides:

100 mile loop on Saturday with a bunch of "Hero" sections.

180 mile Big Bike (KTM 950, KLX 650 etc.) ride on Saturday

100 mile loop on Sunday with more "Hero" sections.

75 mile loop on Sunday called the Back Door to Hell!

They also trailered 50 junior riders and bikes both days to a nearby state park!

What an effort by MVTR!

This was great event.

KRAC

2000 DRZ-400

The New England Sports Network was filming the event and produced a cool 20 minute DVD that was available for sale during the dinner saturday night.

If I get some time I might try to post a condensed version here.

The sections in the pictures were pretty mellow. Saturdays ride had a few sections I would call stoppers. 1/2 of the bikes were KTM's (IMHO I was past by a lot of orange...) lots of yz250/450 then some DRZ KLZ. The bikes need to be street legal (lots of bicycle squeeze horns)

KRAC

DRZ-400

dude who is on the dakar bike!!! lol, i like the kid on the back of the one bike.

Not sure who had the Dakar bike but, I know one guy rode with his wife on the back. She walked around the nasty stuff.

Last year Rodney Smith showed up for Suzuki and rode a DRZ-400 with his wife on the back and was smokin!

KRAC

DRZ-400

Sweet! Can you ride with a motocross bike? I might come up there next year to try it out.

OK.....that looks like it was an absolute BLAST :D Jealous now :D Thanks for all the pics!