Sign in to follow this  

Mail tampering is now punishable by death!

is that real? it couldn't be, nah, thats not real.. or is it...?!?!

those are the thoughts running through my mind

well, you know hes dead when he doesnt spit the mail back out anymore! ouch :applause:

That was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!

OMG!!!! I was watching with my 16 year old daughter, and she was like, "Is that for real???" LOL LOL LOL

EXCELLENT :applause::eek:

:eek:🙂😛😛😛😛😛

I agree 😛:mad::snore::snore::snore::snore:

if that is real.....that guy is going to be squeeling like a pig when he's caught :applause:

I agree :eek:🙂😛😛😛😛

if that is real.....that guy is going to be squeeling like a pig when he's caught :applause:

😛😛:mad::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

i agree also

Obviously a fake you guys :applause: , c'mon!

Check how they all face the camera and how they wait for their mail to get spat out.

That was messed up!... However, I can't believe some of you are wondering if that was a hoax or not. Don't you think there would be damage to the other side of the can as the bullets struck it? Not to mention the ear splitting rapport that could be heard as those 9mm slugs exploded into a million pieces of shrapnel inside? I've fired enough hand guns to know that the guy's hand wouldn't look too pretty after a stunt like that. Sheesh. They were clearly blanks you sillies :applause:

That was messed up!... However, I can't believe some of you are wondering if that was a hoax or not. Don't you think there would be damage to the other side of the can as the bullets struck it? Not to mention the ear splitting rapport that could be heard as those 9mm slugs exploded into a million pieces of shrapnel inside? I've fired enough hand guns to know that the guy's hand wouldn't look too pretty after a stunt like that. Sheesh. They were clearly blanks you sillies :applause:

I speak from experience when i say that 9mm's would blow clean through the other side of the can. In fact, they'll go through both sides at once. They'd probably even go through the person's body, and still exit the can. There wouldn't be any shrapnel at all, save for when they hit the concrete after exit... 9mm's penetrate pretty well.

In case no one noticed, there was a cut-scene right before he opened fire. If it was real they would have shown it nonstop from the time the mail was pushed out until he started shooting.

Obvious fake.

Of course its fake

but its funny.

Its really government propaganda... I bet you wont be ****ing with anyones mail anytime soon.

wow that was soooooo funny, NOT :eek:🙂

there's all ways one of them :applause:

i thought it was hillarious though, haha.