Sign in to follow this  

mx vs. atv

what do you ride  

578 members have voted

1. 1. what do you ride

• quad
    • dirt bike

quads are for pusssys. they are minature suv's. locking differentials, push button shifting, curse controll, cd players, back seat, seat belts, and "bling" rims. whats next air bags????

I voted quads but I really ride both I have 2 bikes and a quad recently I find myself on the quad more but I used to ride the bikes more so just depends on what type of riding I'm doing. I voted quads because they needed all the help they can get in this poll.

I have a 2000 WR400.

And a 2004 Yamaha Warrior.

I ride the bike 9 out of 10 times.

Only bought the quad to passify my wife who hated me riding the bike all winter!!

I do have to admit it's more fun in the snow than the bike.

The bikes fun for about the first hour in the snow, then it's just trying not to crash.

dirtbike, i have a 01 rm125 and had a warrior that my brother now rides...i enjoy both, everytime we go riding im attemted to ride the warrior for a little while...i jus like sliding it and shit iunno i can do it with my bike but quads are still pretty fun, nothing close to as fast, but still fun

i ride both of them..i only own a bike but i have had some good times on fourwheelers...Some dumbasses do make bad impressions for the four wheeler crews out there, but i still cant stand it when people bad mouth quads. When it really comes down to it im pretty sure people are lieing when they say that they completely hate four wheelers and think they are stupid because anyone can have fun on them, no matter who the person or what the fourwheeler..its just another type of off roading that's fun.

Quads rule!! All bike guys are wimps!!

Dude just go away, I have no problems with having quad guys here, some of them have been helpful. And its good to have a little variety. But all you have done is stir up trouble. If you wann have around and et and give good info, then stick around, we'd love to have you. But if all you wanna do is make posts about quads being great and putting down bike riders (just in case you didn't know this is mainly a bike site) then just go find yourself a good quad site, there has to be one.

quads suck, they just make more dust.

That is so true, I had a couple of em in front of me and i had to stop so the dust could clear. I was so mad. They take up the whole freakin trails.

ATV's :applause::eek:

o i thought you were talking about the video game mx vs atv but i still voted 2wheels

i ride both of them..i only own a bike but i have had some good times on fourwheelers...Some dumbasses do make bad impressions for the four wheeler crews out there, but i still cant stand it when people bad mouth quads. When it really comes down to it im pretty sure people are lieing when they say that they completely hate four wheelers and think they are stupid because anyone can have fun on them, no matter who the person or what the fourwheeler..its just another type of off roading that's fun.

The bigger, "hunting" 4 wheelers are not fun at all. The others are fun for about first 30 seconds you get on one, then doing doughnuts gets old, and you wish you had your bike instead.

Quads are good for drying out a wet track though. After that I wish they would go away.

All quads do is tear the trails to shit and screw everything up, I hit a quad rut (1-2 foot deep) going a bout 40 on a trail and i almost looped out.

One I was behind a quad on a trail covered w/ shells and there where shells kicking up everywhere, I didnt have gogles on either *stupid* 😛🙂:eek::applause: