Sign in to follow this  

Buffalo Range Pictures?

anyone got any pictures from buffalo range? just curious. my cousin rides there all the time and says its not a bad track. i never been there even tho its not far from me at all.

I've got some pictures but I'm not sure if you're after the woods or track pictures.

Nice one! I didn't even think of that!

I'm itching after having to bust trought the brush and a creek to get to Sven last Friday. I had to pick his bike up off of him, it had him pinned on the side of a 10 foot drop off into the creek. :applause::eek::)

How come when that happened to me you just yelled out "Come on baja, you fag, pick your bike up and go!"????

Because Mr. Sensitive I thought it was Kev laying around having a smoke break. :applause::eek:

Well Ok then Mr. I have too many bikes, that makes me feel a little better. Not much though.

I'm glad your feeling better now Mr. Its all about making Baja feel good.

Signed Mr. I do not have to many bikes, yet. :applause:

Cool pics man, here's one of me off the big table top (although its too close of a shot to see it)

Clickety click

Oh man, that is SOOO photochopped! I can't believe you were able to put your helmet, pants, jersey, boots, and your bike on my picture! That's really me!

Oh man, that is SOOO photochopped! I can't believe you were able to put your helmet, pants, jersey, boots, and your bike on my picture! That's really me!

It has to be photo chopped everyone knows that Illionis riders are slow.. They cant even get there 83 XR 350's out of 2nd :applause:

I've got some pics of the woods, since there's already been pics of the track posted. Let me know who wants 'em and I can email some.

See ya

Tim

Cool video man, looks like you were there ealry on in the spring judging by the lack of leaves on the trees.

Now that they have been working on the place all the time, that track has gotten a lot better. They added a bunch of black dirt to both of the table tops right by the parking lot. Head out there on a Saturday or Sunday morning and the track is all watered and prepped :applause: