Buffalo Range Pictures?

have they, well the video was taking kinda early & i have been tehre a few times afyer that, but last time i was there was about 3 weeks ago & it sucked real bad. they had just watered the track & we were there at open & the track was greasy as heck, the 2nd step up jumps landin was so slick. i only took one lap & i had started ahead of my dad, well i came around the 2nd time & i saw my dad layin there & the bike just had slid out & the handl;e bar hit my dads leg & broke his femur, he was at the hospital for 5 days & the problem is home is over 2 hours away. i obly took one lap he took what 3 turns. But hes doing good now & is lookin foreward to racing & riding again next year.

Sorry to hear that ?

That clay gets really slick when it gets wet, they musn't have disked it yet. But they way I see it, the more they water and work on the track the better.

Sam was telling me that some people purposely show up after noon so that it is dried out and hard packed and dusty again because its easier to ride :applause: Now thats just plain dumb if you ask me :eek:

ill probably just hit the mx races, not much of a trail rider, its cool & all though, i do hit those trails there & man there just as much work as the track. you gotta watch always cause you never know when there gonna be a straight drop a couple hundred feet & those hill climbs can be insane, they have some wicked trails.