Sign in to follow this  

bore kits

the ones from the local honda shop, are gonna be more expensive, for a lower perfomance rating than the Honda Trail Bikes.....

DONT i repeat DONT buy from your local shop. they WILL screw you over.

seen 175$ clutch go for over 300$!!! insane. also a good thing to think about is your local shopperson probly knows nothing about minibikes, so dont try and get answers from them cuz if they dont know theyll make something up.

i watched a mechanic struggle with the stock auto clutch, he looked at it like a bigbike clutch and it pretty much opposite lol

bastards

DONT i repeat DONT buy from your local shop. they WILL screw you over.

seen 175$ clutch go for over 300$!!! insane. also a good thing to think about is your local shopperson probly knows nothing about minibikes, so dont try and get answers from them cuz if they dont know theyll make something up.

i watched a mechanic struggle with the stock auto clutch, he looked at it like a bigbike clutch and it pretty much opposite lol

bastards

yup, this is very true... half the people that work behind the parts counter work there to "pick up knowledge".... and they WILL make stuff up..... and yes, they are overpriced! :applause: