Showcase products for riders/racers

Showcase for riders/racesr  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Showcase for riders/racesr

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care either way

I need some help :eek: (Insert joke here) O.K. that didn't come out right. 😛

Would you be interested in attending an event that had new and/or cool products this fall? Dealers get to go to shows and see the new product so why not bring it to the people? I was thinking about including food & drinks (sorry no beer 🙂 ) along with products for your machine and the new gear line up. We even talked about a band and camping since it would be the day before the Sept. race.

Let me know what you think so I can either make preparations or not. :applause:

Wow impressive dirtgear!!!!

you figured out how to do a poll,..............I havent even attempted that one yet :applause::eek:

Baja is real good at them though 🙂

I'm definitely in.

Maybe I can even talk to my Troy Lee rep and the guys I know at DeCal about getting some of their stuff to show.

I will also offer to put on a wheelie and goon riding demo the likes most have never seen :eek::applause:

Thank you. Thank you 🙂 I can figure some stuff out. It just takes alittle time.

That would be too cool of you Matt :eek: . You the man.

I am talking with my Troy Lee rep about things too.

I am going to talk to Sam W. about bring out his throttle cam to demo and Clayton mentioned something about a demo with the Rekluse clutch. I even talked to someone about making custom jerseys that day.

We'll see what else we can come up with.

Any other suggestions? :applause:

Is your rep Sean Beaucar? If so, tell him he's a nerd and ask him if he'll ever come back to IL after his last riding experience :eek:

Maybe Duane would come out with some Kawis or Bud with some of his stuff???? :applause: Just a thought.

I will also offer to put on a wheelie and goon riding demo the likes most have never seen :eek::applause:

🙂

Duane maybe, but do you think Bud would actually show up? He freaked when we did away with the quads, now we have a store. :applause: You know how he is.

As far as the rep I have a local one who is working on things. I believe Sean is the inside rep.

it might sound funny now, but once you've seen me riding a wheelie with one leg straight out and kicking in the air as my head jerks with each pull of the throttle, thats when you'll be really impressed :eek:

I also have quite the array or tricks to pull off the big table top including going off the jump in the seated position, being in the air in the seated position with or without a panic rev, and landing in the seated position. (This one actually requires some skill cuz if I don't hit the downside, its quite painful :applause:🙂 )

Hey Matt, how's the big kicker? Is it still throwing people off there bikes? (EMT lady when Neil went down)

Duane maybe, but do you think Bud would actually show up? He freaked when we did away with the quads, now we have a store. :applause: You know how he is.

As far as the rep I have a local one who is working on things. I believe Sean is the inside rep.

Yeah, true about Bud. Haven't been in his place for over 3 years! I bet Nick could talk Duane into doing something, if not, we could go undercover and do it ourself 🙂

By the way, how's Matthew doing? I saw the other day that he's already out of the casts? Was that doctor recommended or did Matthew get crazy with a sawz-all? :eek:

Any other suggestions?

Uhhhh.........beer

then more beer

then maybe....................................................one more beer :eek:

J/K Dirtgear..........this sounds like its gunna be cool :applause:

The doctor released Matthew :eek:🙂😛

He'll start training again latter this month after he gets his wrist braces :applause: