Sign in to follow this  

Attention SE Florida Riders

If you live in the SE Fla. [Miami / Ft. Lauderdale] area, please list your name, bike and where you normally ride (track or trail) I, like most every other rider in the area, are on the look out for more places to ride (legal or otherwise) this could be a good forum to find out where people are riding.

I ride:

1. The Levy's, trails and agricultural roads of West Dade and Broward counties (illegally).

2. Seminole MX Track & Trails.

3. Occasionally ride Air Dania track.

4. I used to ride Naples trails until they threw us out (I hear they might open up some area within the Picayune Strand for us to ride in the future if the environmentalist don't shut down the Forestry service's plans).

5. Croom

6. Ocala

7. Dixie Dual Sport events throughout Florida

XR dude ,I ride most of those places too ! Aren't you the one that has a rumble seat? :applause:

I meant rumble seat as in thunder butt !

Thats not nice asking about his gas problem like that. He may be taking GasX and its not working.

Actually we eat beans , boiled peanuts , drink old milk and what ever , to see who can blast each other the worst/best? Hmm , does anyone smell pizza ? :applause:

"beans , boiled peanuts , drink old milk"..... That's baaaad! Smell ya later!

Well, I guess I'm the only one who reads this forum that rides in SE Fla..........

None of us thought there was anywhere to ride in SE FLA

XRDude i live in West Pam Beach area and I always post when I go to Seminole track and never really get an anwser. I ride at Seminole track almost every weekend. Hope to see you there sometime. Rob

Both tracks at Seminole are very safe and super fun. They spend alot of time working and changing the tracks. Thundercross on the other hand has only one track and they do little to no work on it from what I can see and it is not a safe track at all. 3 weeks ago when I was at Thundercross the kids on the P.A. were calling other kids names and burping and farting on the P.A. not nice for families. Seminole is a first class place with police and medic's on had and flaggers on all the blind spots on the track. Let me know if you want to go sometime. Later Rob

YZFan and I rode there last Sat and they have enhanced the MX/SX track quite a bit since I last rode there. Some nice double/doubles and well maintained. The big track is open for anybody/anytime to ride, its getting a little bit loamy in spots but other than that its long and has some nice sections.

Don :applause:

YZFfan, thats sounds great, but I am getting over a back injury and probably will not be able to ride for a month or so. I guess I can look for your profile at TT to contact you when I can go. Is there a way to find you on TT to send you an email?