Sign in to follow this  

Jeff Ward Scrubbin'

wow :eek:! He's less then six inches off the ground and hes almost completly flat, that's crazy. I'm with yah, gotta salute him for still being that great at his age. :applause:

Born: Jun 22, 1961 (Glasgow - Scotland)

so that makes him 43 years old :applause:

My name is Jeff Ward. . . I'm not kidding. when I show my I.D. at the MX store, everyone has a real good laugh.

Ive been a wardy fan since 1988. Hes a one of a kind, helluva nice guy. Met him several times and at 44 he still as amazing as he was when he was in his 20's. That picture is great! :applause:

that pic was taken on the back track at Glen Helen. I was racing that race also. I was never happier to be roosted by someone in practice...watching the guy ride is incredible. you think him scrubbing that razorback is cool in the pic? try following him up the hill....

that pic was taken on the back track at Glen Helen. I was racing that race also. I was never happier to be roosted by someone in practice...watching the guy ride is incredible. you think him scrubbing that razorback is cool in the pic? try following him up the hill....

Please give details...

Keep it Down

He is riding a Honda now. However, that may change with the introduction of the KX450F. (but that is not for sure) But the only reason he is on the Honda is because he wants to ride a 450.

On that razorback from the pic, when i was behind him, it looked like he started the scrub about 5 feet before the very top. It was impressive. Unfortunately i was not too close to him for very long...haha. But long enough to get a nice dirt shower from him. That was just durring practice. Didnt get to race with him as i am in the 125 Beginner class. In his first moto, he was out in front, he was beating everyone, even the younger pros, but then about half way through he was passed by Villopotto on the team green KX250F. I think Wardy still won his class, and it was pretty cool to see him runnin up front with the young pros until he remembered he was 43 years old.

He is riding a Honda now. However, that may change with the introduction of the KX450F. (but that is not for sure) But the only reason he is on the Honda is because he wants to ride a 450.

On that razorback from the pic, when i was behind him, it looked like he started the scrub about 5 feet before the very top. It was impressive. Unfortunately i was not too close to him for very long...haha. But long enough to get a nice dirt shower from him. That was just durring practice. Didnt get to race with him as i am in the 125 Beginner class. In his first moto, he was out in front, he was beating everyone, even the younger pros, but then about half way through he was passed by Villopotto on the team green KX250F. I think Wardy still won his class, and it was pretty cool to see him runnin up front with the young pros until he remembered he was 43 years old.

He got passed by a kid on a 250F?

Must not be a fast track? :applause:

Keep it Down

He got passed by a kid on a 250F?

Must not be a fast track? :applause:

Keep it Down

Villopotto Is A Very Fast Kid. Very Fast 😛😛

They Call The Track The REM Track At Glen Helen.

Its Old Style Motocross. No Junps. :eek:🙂

http://www.remsatmx.com/