Suspension:

Revalved by the person of your choice

ENZO sub tanks

MISC:

756RR tires

Lightspeed footpegs

New chain and sprockets

RG3 top clamp

Suppose I should have been a bit more specific. I am building this for one of my riders. 250A and Fourstroke. He has a deal with DrD. so we are going with his exhaust, having the head flowed, suspension done, JamesDean jet kit. Looking at spending between 2 and 3 thousand including the stuff above. The bike is brand new and the rider is 15, well 16 now.

Ohh and running VP-U4 50/50 with 94. How about ignition? Any ideas besides oversized valves?

That would be an incredible waste of money to mix VP U-4 with pump gas. It would destroy all the properties of the oxygenation in U4. Call VP and ask them.

That would be an incredible waste of money to mix VP U-4 with pump gas. It would destroy all the properties of the oxygenation in U4. Call VP and ask them.

agreed - never mix U4!!!

250A and Fourstoke - there are different rules for each of these

Fourstoke you can use big bore or stoked motors ... correct? Like VetClass

Can you use VP U4 at lorettas? I thought that it was not AMA legal....in 04 maybe for 05...

I would build the clutch to Hinson/GYTR - Have DRD do the motor mods - Enzo or RGB do the suspension - add the 22mm offset top/bottom clamps - from RGB or Factory R&D and then maybe do the new radiators that sit 2inches below stock for lower center of Gravity - see MXA ride test DRD450

Quickshot & JD Jetting - also :applause:

Ohh and running VP-U4 50/50 with 94. How about ignition? Any ideas besides oversized valves?

Do not mix VP-U4 with 94 octane, it is the same as just running straight 94. VP-U4 has a high oxygen content and when mixed it completely dilutes the properties that make VP-U4 so good. :applause:

agreed - never mix U4!!!

250A and Fourstoke - there are different rules for each of these

Fourstoke you can use big bore or stoked motors ... correct? Like VetClass

Can you use VP U4 at lorettas? I thought that it was not AMA legal....in 04 maybe for 05...

I would build the clutch to Hinson/GYTR - Have DRD do the motor mods - Enzo or RGB do the suspension - add the 22mm offset top/bottom clamps - from RGB or Factory R&D and then maybe do the new radiators that sit 2inches below stock for lower center of Gravity - see MXA ride test DRD450

Quickshot & JD Jetting - also :applause:

VP U-4 is AMA legal in amatuer events only. Just picked up a 55gal barrel of it. Makes the garage smell different :eek:

Thanks for the warning of mixing the U4! I'll definetly have some pics of the bike up as soon as it is complete. Suspension and motor are being built by Kirk Battile from KRW Race Innovations. If any of you know KTM's you'll know the name, he was Scott Plessinger's mechanic. Vortex ignition, what map?

24 PSI radiator cap

engine ice

is this a offroad race or mx? slippers great for mx but for offroad the rekluse can't be beat. and as far as that cap,24 psi? just use evans npg-r,its boiling point is 400'f @ 7psi. you can run the stock cap and forget it. yes its heat transfer is only 77% that of water,but near to waters boiling point(or 50/50 such as engine ice) it does some strange things inside the water jackets,molar cavitation i believe is the term? at that point evans transfer is over 120% better than anything with water in it :applause:

is this a offroad race or mx? slippers great for mx but for offroad the rekluse can't be beat. and as far as that cap,24 psi? just use evans npg-r,its boiling point is 400'f @ 7psi. you can run the stock cap and forget it. yes its heat transfer is only 77% that of water,but near to waters boiling point(or 50/50 such as engine ice) it does some strange things inside the water jackets,molar cavitation i believe is the term? at that point evans transfer is over 120% better than anything with water in it :applause:

Loretta's is most defintely MX. A lot of rising MX stars make a debut there. I'll have to check the evans npg-r stuff out, it sounds sweet if it dosen't damage internals.