Sign in to follow this  

North Carolina Motorsports Park

We've been going to NCMP for over a year now, and I have to say that this place is awesome!!

There is something for everyone. They have two MX tracks, a pee wee track, miles and miles of trails, an ATV TT track, and a pit bike track. I think the even have beginner and pee wee trails. They are open 7 days a week, and have held several races already. Check out www.northcarolinamotorsortspark.com form more info. :applause:

The tracks are nice. I have not heard too many peole that like that trails. I think they are down to 5 miles worth now. I like those guys and hopefully they keep making that place better.

I don't spend any time on the trails, but I know they are always working on them. Have you raced one of their hare scrambles yet? I heard that the HS course was great.

i'll have to try that place out. it would be nice to ride somewhere other than t.n.t. for a change.

I went a couple weeks ago and its one of the funnest tracks ive ridden....down the street aways there is lake gaston mx. very few jumps but its my favorite track.

No, I did not race the HS but I heard people got worn out by that place. I rode their trials last fall and it was miserable.

Those guys that own it are truly dedicated an it will keep developing into a sweet place. The tracks are great for all levels.

Went this weekend for the first time, it was awesome. They do alot of track grooming so it was in good shape. I'm going to check out their mx race next Saturday, 7/23. I give it a :applause:

The North Carolina Hare Scramble Assoc. is putting on a race there, I believe, on August 7th. It should be a good one.

When I was there in May, the tracks were great. The trails were deeply rutted and many of the ruts contained large roots. We found about 5 miles of trail. Fortunately, the trail was so dry that it was dusty because if it had been wet at all, the hardpacked clay would've been too slick to ride at all. IMO-Really great track...trails need serious work.

How far from Charlotte? We will be moving there next year. :applause:

about 3.5 hours.

There are a lot better places to ride a lot closer to Charlotte. Chime in on the Southeast forum when you get down here and maybe we will let you ride with us. :eek:

I just read about the HS on the NCHSA website, it's official. 8/7 race. Checked out NCMP website and mx race 7/23 with pit-bike racing at night under the lights.