Sign in to follow this  

Oil change on Sikk 125

I just got my Sikk 125 and I want to change the oil how much oil does it take? In liters?

it didnt come with a manual?? it will most likley take a quart and then some...just keep added some oil and checking the dip stick..than turn it off and run it for a min and check the dip stick some more

where did you get this info from? :applause:

where did you get this info from? :applause:

lol i dunno apperntly sdg made a mistake in my manual... the bike uses a tad bit more than a quart..thats whats what sdg told me..so i just put it in til it reads correct amount on the dip stick...so i guessed if my bike took that much a sikk 125 should be close to the same....o well i wrote that like 5 mins after i woke up haha just ignore it

just fill til it hits the min mark on the dipstick cold then start it and see where it reads, the oil shold not expand to much.

I just filled it until it showed full on the side case window I think I put it about .8 or so. The dip stick has no dip stick its just a plug so I cant check that way. Is anyone elses front wheel a little stiff on them? It wont spin to freely?