Sign in to follow this  

Tooele Finish line.

Joosca and I were out there like two weeks ago and we measured the finish line, it measured at 94 feet, 95 to round it off. Wow, have you seen 95 feet indoors, or even outside on the sidewalk? It is a long ways.

I really want to jump that jump, but it scares me, especially since it shoots you up really high, does anyone here jump it? How'd you jump it your first time? Give us some tips so we can jump it too, it looks fun. :applause:

I cant hit it either :snore: This is my story:

I grew up in the :snore:. I found out about motocross and the jumps 😛 and decided that I could impress girls if I got skillz :snore: but it turned out I SUCK at MX :snore: and I always get hurt 😛. The girls made fun of me :snore: and laughed alot :snore:. So in order to show them how good I was I had to eliminate my competition... so I beat their @SS :snore: with a hammer :snore:. I thought it was a really good idea :eek: until they joined forces :snore::snore: and beat me with beer mugs :snore:. They were so mean that I could see the devil :snore: in their eyes. It scared me :snore: pretty bad. So I opologized :snore:. They were like :snore::snore::snore: YAY!!!! Then they paused :applause: and started thinking 😛 of things they could do to me. They they said... "Lets beat his head into the wall" 😛. I was like "OMG PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!!" :snore::snore: but they did anyway :snore: until I was nocked out cold :snore:. The ambulance then came :snore: and took me to the hostpital :mad:. and now I am back in crutches.... Well that was my story and the moral is dont pick on too many people unless you have enough fire power 🙂😛😛

I cant hit it either :snore: This is my story:

I grew up in the :snore:. I found out about motocross and the jumps 😛 and decided that I could impress girls if I got skillz :snore: but it turned out I SUCK at MX :snore: and I always get hurt 😛. The girls made fun of me :snore: and laughed alot :snore:. So in order to show them how good I was I had to eliminate my competition... so I beat their @SS :snore: with a hammer :snore:. I thought it was a really good idea :eek: until they joined forces :snore::snore: and beat me with beer mugs :snore:. They were so mean that I could see the devil :snore: in their eyes. It scared me :snore: pretty bad. So I opologized :snore:. They were like :snore::snore::snore: YAY!!!! Then they paused :applause: and started thinking 😛 of things they could do to me. They they said... "Lets beat his head into the wall" 😛. I was like "OMG PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!!" :snore::snore: but they did anyway :snore: until I was nocked out cold :snore:. The ambulance then came :snore: and took me to the hostpital :mad:. and now I am back in crutches.... Well that was my story and the moral is dont pick on too many people unless you have enough fire power 🙂😛😛

:snore:

Hahahaha, that was the funniest thing every, haha!!

Vh5150 does, thanks, i'll ask him for some tippers.

Yeah, you almost killed yourself on it too, you came up just a tad bit short, all you needed was like 10 more feet, I want to hit it when we go out! :-D

Those no-footers are fun, I'm going to do it every lap when I go off of that jump, I want to do it on that double in the back.

Oh, maybe I can try doing fake heel-clickers, and then soon do real heel clickers where I really click my heels, that would be awesome :-D

you can, but I will try backflips :applause: hehe

Take a video camera, so we can see how that works out :eek:

I haven't been out there for quite a while. I'm going to try to get out there this week some time.

I have over jumped it and under jumped it. They both are scary but I didn't crash either time. Over jumping is much worse.

There's a new jump at DP, haven't jumped it yet.

Yeah... not that I don't like a challenge, but it's a long small-peaked double with a landing right at the start of a turn and I mean right at - you'll be on the brakes upon landing. It's right after your "triple" saco. :applause:

It's acutally the longest double out there. Come up short and you'll hurt, go long and you're over a berm.

Another kid out there said you dont have to hit the new jump hard because of the way it throws you but I would much rather over jump it and lay it down in the corner than case it. :eek: Ill try it soon :applause:

same here.

Haha, yeah, nice one shifter.

vh5150 will have to show me how to jump that finish line ;-). So better to under jump and than over jump it eh?

And that new double, I think I'll try it tomorrow, I'll hit it high in 3rd, so that I'll be sure I'll make it.

Well Sako it looks as though you have not completed your goal in jumping it today... Maybe next time :applause: