Sign in to follow this  

Whos racing Walnut on Sunday?

My brother and a bunch of guys from my area are, but I'm not sure if I am. Going to the wedding of my best friend when I was younger the night before :applause:

Walnuts racing this weekend, don't they shut down in July and August or something?

My brother and a bunch of guys from my area are, but I'm not sure if I am. Going to the wedding of my best friend when I was younger the night before 🙂

Matt...duh, you're always younger the night before than you are the morning after. Sheesh - young guys.

Oh, and... :applause::eek:

I'm not gonna lie, you could post just about anything and end it with :applause::eek: and I'm gonna laugh! 😛

Oh well, I do know that I'm planning on going out Buffalo at some point this weekend, hopefully Saturday morning when the track is all nice and prepped 🙂

Really? I don't recall seeing you, but I wasn't really watching the women's race cuz it was right around the time when I had to start getting ready for my race.

So how'd ya do? :applause:

I got 2/11 i lead for a lap though then bri stiles got by me. how did you do?

I went 3-3. It was the first time I've finished midpack AND finished on the podium :eek: (3rd out of 5 :applause: )