Sign in to follow this  

Where do I buy a Pressure Washer Tank??

I have searched TT and found things talking about home made 20-30 gallon tanks for the pressure washer which is cool BUT I would like to check out all options. Anyone use these at the track and if so....do you know where to buy one? Thanks!!! :applause:

just a q whats a pressure washer tank?

we use a plastic 55 gallon barral from a car was it was free! just bought a cheap screw in adapter or a hose

Actually, people have told me to do this....55 gallons is a huge tank. How many bike does that let you clean up???

just a q whats a pressure washer tank?

A pressure washer tank connects to your pressure washer at the track or where ever you are riding so you can wash your bike or boots when you are in between moto's or done with the day of riding. So many people were using them at Aztalan last weekend. Before that, I have not seen them too much.

Hey, you're in IL. Isn't that where Northern Tool and Equipment lives? Give them a try.

I just checked them out on line. Thanks for this. I'll check them out with the ol man tonight! :applause:

our 55 gallon is used on 2 bikes usually a wash after morning muddy pratices and then after final motos so 2x2=4 4 good cleanings

We have 2 25 or 30 gallon tanks from a car wash. They held the car wash soap and they were throwing them away! We just had to add a hose adaptor and away we go. They are heavy when full. Make sure you fill the tank up in the truck because you will not be able to lift it when it is full.

We have 2 25 or 30 gallon tanks from a car wash. They held the car wash soap and they were throwing them away! We just had to add a hose adaptor and away we go. They are heavy when full. Make sure you fill the tank up in the truck because you will not be able to lift it when it is full.

The more I look around...I think this is the way to go!!! Thanks!! :applause:

I picked up my 55 gallon at the local car wash! Now just need the hose adapter and we'll be good to go! Thanks for the advice!