Stolen Bike Alert

For those of you guys in the Central Florida area- keep a look out for my baby.

My 426 was stolen from a local shop in the Apopka area over the weekend.

If you ride a Honda don't try to catch it- you will be wasting your time ? , just get me some tag #'s or a location.

It was basically a stock YZ426 with a FTR decal on the right fork and an alpine stars decal on the front fender with no graphics on the tank.

Luckily the shop has insurance that will cover the bike, but those of you who know me know how much I loved my bike. :applause:

I pray I catch the guy who took it or any thief for that matter. :eek:

Next time you guys see me I will most likely be riding a pumpkin.

See you gays later.

See you gays later.

That's a typo, right?!?! ?

Sorry to hear that Drew- was it the shop just North of Main St./Park Ave. that we have talked about before? Were the yellow backgrounds still on your number plates (hope I remember that correctly)? I'll keep an eye out- I see a few trucks running around here with bikes in the back every now and then and will be alot more attentive. :applause:

Rich

P.S.- hate to lose another Blue-blood but from what I've seen you'll smoke alot of people no matter what color bike you're riding!! :eek:

Drew, man that sucks!!!

1. Did you notify Croom rangers with serial number (I assume yamaha's have them?) so they could look out for it maybe.

2. Please send me the number also since I do "get around a bit" and tell me about any mod's (exhaust, etc. ) that I may not remember about. ( I do remember its blue and has these blunt things sticking out from the rear wheel, other than that that's all I can remember since I was behind it mostly).

3. What was your number also, maybe the idiots just peeled them off not realizing that the num and side plates would have an imprint of them from not seeing sunlight

Don :applause:

I have called the ranger station at Crooms and left my number there.

I just put some brand side and front plates on so there will be no numbers.

I never got into the bling bling stuff so I really do not have any distinguishing parts except for the gold chain.

FTR sticker on the front fork and alpine star sticker on the front fender.